Basic Computer Skills (BCS)
This basic computer skills course will provide students with an understanding of the most popular, current technologies used at home and in the workplace. Students will become computer literate in this hands-on course while you learn to access, create, save and manage documents, spreadsheets and emails and use the Internet effectively. We demystify terminology and impart best practice skills for productive and secure use of hardware and software.
- Navigate the operating system and start applications
- Perform basic functions of file management
- Perform basic functions in a word processor and spreadsheet
- Manage print settings and print documents
- Receive or send emails and use a web browser to navigate the internet.
This module is specially designed for both public and private sector employees.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests