Change Management Skills (CMS)
The Change Management Skills course equips learners with a comprehensive toolkit for solution design in the form of sustainable change management. This course offers a theoretical and practical focus that ensures change becomes embedded at every level in any organisation. Learners will be exposed to a number of industry change management models, diagnostic tools, and real-world case studies. By the end of this course, learners will be equipped with the skills to successfully anticipate, articulate, and act with the goal of building your organisation’s competency for change.
- How the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organizational change.
- How people react to organizational change and how to help them adapt.
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organization undergoes change.
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change.
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change.
This module is specifically designed for team members involve in organisational change, transition or transformation projects
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests