Counselling and Guidance (CG)
In Counseling and Guidance, we help individuals discover and develop their educational, vocational, and psychological potentialities and thereby to achieve an optimal level of personal happiness and social usefulness. Guidance is promotive and preventive whereas counselling is therapeutic. It helps your employees get a different view of their problems. This ultimately helps them understand things better and resolve issues quickly. Besides these, it also helps in better decision-making by employees, reduces attrition, and bring better employee engagement and experience.
- Assess and diagnose the nature and intensity of day to day problems of the masses.
- Integrate psychological principles and therapeutic techniques.
- Develop skills to establish congenial “on the relationship” with the clients/ sufferers.
- Relate the circumstantial, environmental, social/organizational factors with ongoing problems.
- Have an understanding of and capacity to engage with issues relating to wider organizational & social contexts.
- Recognize the effectiveness of different practising techniques in sorting out the ongoing problems.
Trainers, community workers, and peer groups and general employees.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests