Effective Skills in Merchandising and Sales (ESMS)
Merchandise is a broader concept than a product. It includes various features with which a product is offered at the store. Merchandising is the process and function of designing and delivering the product to ensure customers satisfaction and meet the objective of profit making to the organization and Planning involved in marketing right merchandise, at right place at right time in the right quantities at the right price.
- Define the meaning of merchandising
- Explain the ways of designing
- Define the ways of colour and lighting when merchandising
- The importance of colour for the displays
- Explore the errors when displays
This module is specially designed for every individual who needs to understand Effective Merchandising Skills and, in the retail, sector achieving implications of their day-to-day decisions.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests