Interpersonal Communication and People Skills(ICPS)
A communication skills program will help to become aware of your existing strengths and weaknesses, as well as the areas where you can work on your personal development. Good communication skills are essential to allow others and yourself to understand information more accurately and quickly. In contrast, poor communication skills lead to frequent misunderstandings and frustration.
- Define the interpersonal communication ways
- Explain the communication and outside external, ways of communication
- Explore the ways of communication
- Evaluate the essential ways of communication
- Define the interpersonal skills in the organization
This module is specially designed for every individual who needs to understand Interpersonal Communication and People Skills management and achieving implications of their day-to-day decisions and the impact they have on their life when working with other employees.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests