Leading Through Uncertainty (LTU)
Disruptive change creates uncertainty and we resist it because it is uncomfortable. Uncertainty generates a range of emotions, polarises opinions and can lead to relationships breaking down. It requires great skill and flexibility to lead through uncertainty.
Uncertainty generates a range of emotions, polarises opinions and can lead to work relationships breaking down. ... It requires great skill and flexibility to lead through uncertainty. It is also an opportunity for leaders and teams to do meaningful work that makes a difference
- Support others through the times of uncertainty
- Identify patterns of response to uncertainty, looking at those that are agile
- Recognise how uncertainty impacts differently on different people
- Enable a growth mindset during periods of uncertainty
- Communicate hard truths and tough solutions honestly
- Develop imperfect solutions
- Reassure people appropriately during times of change or uncertainty
- Celebrate success to support positivity
This module is specifically designed for anyone in leadership or supervisory role in any organization or setup.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests