Organisational-Leadership Induction Training (OLIT)
Labour relations can make or break an organisation and that is a simple fact. Without it, a chain of crippling events occur such as loss of skilled labour, low morale in staff leading to drop in production, wasted resources including legal risks. PolyNew Training Services brings on board principles which will assist the organisation build better relationships between employers and employees, build pleasant working environments, skills transfer programmes between new staff and long serving staff, empowerment and appreciation, and ways to investigate, mediate and resolve complains effectively.
- How to dismiss an employee legally
- Implement proper procedures to manage labour effectively
- Explain the performance standards
- Understand the proper ways of conducting fair disciplinary processes
- Recognize the importance of motivation in the organsiation.
This course is designed for all members of staff from management, supervisors to the staff on the shop floor.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests