Public Relations and Crisis Management (PRCM)
Many businesses are competing for attention. But, unlike intrusive and irritating advertising, PR earns people’s attention. How? By providing and delivering value. A talented communicator shares useful, educational, inspiring, or compelling content. And a smart communicator knows how to convey a brand’s higher purpose. In your mix of activities, public relations is another way to reach your audience. It helps build awareness and create a positive image of your business.
- Define the meaning of public relations
- Explain the impact of public relations
- Explain the meaning of public relations stakeholders
- The importance of media in public relations
- Explain the meaning of crisis management
This module is specially designed for individuals who needs to understand Public Relations and Crisis Management and achieving implications of their day-to-day decisions.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests